Dehydration means that your skin is lacking moisture. Symptoms such as the emergence of fine lines, skin feeling tighter, and noticeable areas of sensitivity can indicate your skin is dehydrated and needs re-balancing. Often dehydration has occurred during the winter, but becomes more apparent as we transition into spring and to warmer, brighter weather.
The main causes of dehydration are:
- Living in a hard water area
We can’t control the weather or outside factors, but fortunately we can remedy the appearance of dehydration, and spring-ready skin is quickly achievable when you use skincare formulated with the ingredients necessary to replenish and recharge your skin.
Product of the Month for dehydration
This little pot of wonderful nighttime cream to treat ageing and dehydration. The Ormedic Bio Peptide Cream is a light-weight anti-ageing cream containing essential nutrients and vitamins including Japanese green tea, aloe vera and chamomile to restore and balance your skin.
Tips for rebalancing your skin
- Exfoliate twice weekly
- Ensure hyaluaronic acid is a key ingredient in one of your skin care products
- Use a balancing nighttime repair crème
- Use warm water only when carrying out your home care regimen
- Drinking water daily is a must to keep your skin fresh. Do drink the RDA
- Wear an SPF30+ daily